As you may know, bamboo is the hottest thing around these days! Bamboo is the fabric of the future, and for good reason. Bamboo is being used in flooring, decorating, building materials and now in the most luxurious, sensual-feeling fabrics for bed, bath and wardrobe. The reasons for bamboo fabric’s appeal are manifold:
1) Bamboo is Hypo-Allergenic, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Static and Mold and Mildew Resistant.
2) Bamboo fabrics are perfect for those with sensitive skin and/or allergies.
3) Bamboo fabric is 60% more absorbent than the finest Egyptian cotton.
4) Bamboo fabric has the luster of silk and the feel of cashmere so that everyone who touches a towel or robe says, “Oh, that feels delicious,” out laud!
5) Bamboo retains its lustrous softness and vibrant color wash after wash.
6) Bamboo fabric is so strong that it lasts a long time without showing wear.
7) The fiber strays highly breathable in warm weather and warmer than cotton in cool weather.
8) Bamboo is very eco-friendly because it is a sustainable resource (it’s actually a part of the grass family) that uses minimal energy to produce, and has a very low impact on the earth.
No products found which match your selection.